Leap Year’s bonus day gave our team 24 extra hours to include more additions and improvements this update. These great new features are live. Let’s take a look at what’s new.
We’ve polished Marketer and added capabilities:
- Assign a management company to a community that is different than the owner
- Manage property specials within RentSentinel
Tired of being taxed to receive your data through your property management system’s web service? Our new Drag and Drop feature allows you to avoid the extra fees and the hassle of data integration. Easily drag and drop guest cards, quotes and applications from RentSentinel into your property management system. No fees, no hassle, no problem!
New features and improvements:
- Set up property management integration for guest cards on your admin screen
- New Activity List created for unassigned Guest Cards
- Agents can set a guest card status to ‘Resident’
- You can now use hyphens on name and city fields in a guest card
- Organize automatic creation of emails and tasks for every scenario with Prospector
- Including new guest cards, screening status, application started, quote created and more!
We cleaned up the design and fixed the bugs:
- Community time zone issues are resolved, make changes on your community details screen
- Task and Reminders are easier to use
- Duplicate task issues are fixed
- Prospect search is improved, only showing results from the current community
- Modified unit search allows straight and weighted searches, make this change in your Preferences screen
We’ve expanded our list of integrated screening providers and added LexisNexus.
Tablet also got performance enhancements in this release, it’s faster now.
As always, there are more features to come!